Monday 16 April 2018

15 WEEKS PREGNANT | UPDATE

How exciting to be able to write a 15 weeks pregnant update!

I've never got this far in a pregnancy before and right now I feel like I'm living the 2nd trimester dream. We got the results back from our Harmony test and the NHS screening a couple of weeks ago and everything came back low risk. We also had our sexing results and it's a girl. 

As if all of that isn't amazing enough I now have hardly any pregnancy symptoms at all. The nausea completely disappeared around the beginning of week 14 and right now I feel great. I had a reassurance scan last Wed and it has to be said I was a little bit paranoid what they might find. The lack of sickness etc can sometimes mess with my head.

Deep down I think I knew everything would probably be okay as my symptoms faded gradually over many weeks. It wasn't like last time when they seemed to stop overnight. Still, previous to that 14 week scan not a day went by where I didn't worry that the baby had died. 

Following that (touch wood) I've felt really happy and quite reassured. I'm actually starting to enjoy this pregnancy and have accepted that it's highly likely things are going to work out. : )


Over the past few weeks symptoms have included:


Waking up frequently during the night to urinate.

Sore boobs. (Mainly on the sides).

A blocked nose at night.


Ligament pain.


Jess. xx

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 15 healthy weeks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve just started my journey into ivf, it’s so nice to see an happy outcome πŸ’› I wish you all the luck and love in the world πŸ’› I’d love if you could please give my blog a read. Any feed back would greatly be appreciated πŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸŒˆ http://infertilelolamyrtle.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-origin-of-infertile-myrtle.html

    ReplyDelete

  3. i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue.i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a mother who Lady cafai helped me to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with a son. words will not be enough to explained what this Female did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact her. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, she will surely make your dreams come trough. I highly recommend her today via. WhatsApp messenger +15183519658 or website. https://ladycafaiherbalcenter.com Thank you for being so honest. I am going to email you some further thoughts right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...