Friday 26 January 2018

MIRACLES HAPPEN!!!!

Hey guys.

I know it's been a while! I hope you're all okay?

Just a quick update - my fiance and I were about to undergo a second IVF treatment but privately. This month was our last attempt at trying naturally. However, I can't believe I'm writing this - we got a BFP this morning. We have conceived naturally!  :)



I know it's very early days, but miracles do happen!!!

I just wanted to share our news and give hope to anyone that needs it! xx

Jess. xx

P.S: I have no pregnancy symptoms at all other than acid reflux at night! Totally different to last time when we had IVF. It was like symptom central back then.

The only thing I have had is a strange pulling sensation when I roll over in bed. I had that once last time and have had it twice this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...