Friday 30 June 2017

IVF BLOG DAY 23 | GONAL-F INJECTION #2 & BUSERELIN INJECTION #23

Good morning! Today's injections went well. There was no leakage like yesterday. My fiance changed his technique slightly and made sure he let go of the skin once the needle was in. That seemed to make a big difference.

There's no doubt that the Gonal-F is working as I started getting period-like pains about 5 hours after the first injection. I'm getting them again today too. Yesterday I felt so tired that I had to go to bed for 2 hours at about 1.30 in the afternoon! It's currently 10.30am and I had my injections at about 8am. Again, I can feel myself getting really tired. My eyes always seem to feel stingy from tiredness too. 

I've been working in the evening more these days as I seem to perk up a bit around 5pm. It's a good job that I work from home! Last night I didn't finish until midnight. My sleep patterns are a bit messed up now. I think I went to bed at 2am. 

Today I'm feeling: Tired and I have mild pains. I think this is a good sign that my body is making those eggs! Yay. : ) Let's stay positive on what can be an incredibly difficult journey! 

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...