Sunday 16 July 2017

I CAVED AND TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST!

Around 12 noon today I randomly decided to take a pregnancy test. Yes I am only 3DPT after a 2DT, however I feel like if I know when the Ovitrelle is out of my system then any positive tests will be for real. Just in case you don't know Ovitrelle (the trigger shot) can cause pregnancy tests to show up positive. As a rule it can take up to 10 days to leave your system after injecting it.



Anyway, the test was negative so I guess that means it's well and truly gone. My trigger shot was 7 days ago so that sounds about right. Now I just need to try and avoid testing until my official test date. Although it would be lovely to see a positive test I think seeing lots of negative ones would be soul destroying. 

If you've had IVF did you make it through the 2 week wait without testing?

Jess. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...