Thursday 8 June 2017

IVF BLOG DAY 1 | THE BUSERELIN INJECTION #1

Today my fiance gave me my first Buserlin injection as soon as I woke up. I didn't feel a thing. Deep down I knew I wouldn't as the needle is so tiny. Yet it didn't stop me from feeling anxious all night. I kept waking up wondering if it was time yet. Silly really.

I've had no side-effects at all. Not that I'm expecting any this early on. However you never know what could happen when trying out a new drug. That said I think the risks are pretty low. 

I'll keep you all updated!

Jess. xx

Today I've been feeling: Tired from not sleeping that well and relieved that the first injection is over! Tomorrow is going to be so much easier now I know what to expect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...