Friday 9 June 2017

IVF BLOG DAY 2 | THE BUSERELIN INJECTION #2

As with day 1 the injection didn't hurt at all. I've been trying to think of a way to describe how it feels. The only thing that comes to mind is that it's like a really small fly may or may not have landed on you. As you can barely feel it you can't be sure. Another thing is that I can't feel the Buserelin going in. For some reason I thought I would.

Yesterday I felt really happy. Almost ecstatic, but I don't believe it was down to the drug. Maybe it was, but surely day 1 would be too soon to start feeling symptoms? I had a really successful day work wise so maybe I was super happy because of that? Also I'm not sure feeling happy is one of the symptoms. I think it's more likely to be the opposite to that!

Are you taking Buserelin too? 

What side effects do you get?

Jess. xx

Today I've been feeling: A bit tired. Happy enough when busy working, yet it seemed to take more effort than usual. By 8.30pm I felt a little grumpy and it's now 9.30 and I'm in bed writing this. I just want to watch TV then go to sleep. I don't usually go to bed this early on a Friday! Normally it would be between 12 -1.

I'm suffering from what feels like mild period pains too. As I'm on day 22 of my cycle I guess it's that. But it's hard to tell!

I've also been worrying that I might be pregnant. There's no reason than I would be, I mean it's not like I ever am. But what if I was and now I've been taking Buserelin. Would that have an impact on my child? My consultant says it's perfectly safe so I should believe what he says. But my anxious mind led me to Google it. Probably the worst thing I could do as there's mixed thoughts online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...