Friday 7 July 2017

IVF BLOG DAY 30 | GONAL-F INJECTION #9, BUSERELIN INJECTION #30 & PROGRESS ASSESSMENT 2

We had our second progress scan today. Egg Collection is going ahead as planned on Tues. Some of you might remember they found 16 follicles on Wed. Well I now have 5 that are 14, 15, 15.5, 16 and 18mm and 2 that are currently 12mm. The rest are below 10. I don't know what to think, but have to stay positive as good quality eggs are what we are aiming for rather than lots of follicles.

According to the consultant, they are looking for follicles that are 14mm at least, so I currently have 5. It doesn't seem like very many to me, however we still have 4 days to go and it only takes 1 egg. 

Today I'm feeling: A bit flat. Trying to remain positive.


Jess. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...