Sunday 9 July 2017

IVF BLOG DAY 32 | BUSERELIN INJECTION #32 & THE OVULATING INJECTION

Yesterday I had the last Gonal-F injection (so I had it for 10 days in total). Yay! I can't say I'm sorry to see it go. I feel like I got on really well with Buserelin, having had barely any side-effects. Buserelin seems to make me very tired but far more chilled than normal. I'm quite an anxious person at times and it was nice not to feel like that for a change. Although feeling so tired that you don't trust yourself to drive isn't ideal, I definitely enjoyed being more relaxed. Gonal-F seemed to change that feeling and I was on edge sometimes. But I also had no energy at all. 

Today was also the last day of Buserelin injections too so there's now only one more injection to go! That's the ovulating injection (Ovitrelle) which I'll be having at 9.30pm tonight. I have to have this 36-38 hours before my planned egg collection which is Tues morning, so stay tuned to find out what happens with that!

Today I'm feeling: Happy and pretty alert if I say so myself! High five to no more injections. I def got off lightly as far as side effects go and none of the injections have hurt at all (maybe the odd little prick here and there but nothing noticeable). My fiance has been brilliant at giving them. 

Jess. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...