Friday 14 July 2017

WE'RE OFFICIALLY PUPO (PREGNANT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!)

Good news - we're officially pupo as we had 2 embryos transferred yesterday afternoon. Now it's just a waiting game. We'll be having our pregnancy blood test in a couple of weeks so I'll let you all know how we get on with that.



In the meantime I need to make sure I use Crinone Vaginal Gel every morning (as I have been since the day after egg transfer) because this helps with implantation. 

This is all very exciting for us. We really hope these embryos stick as we would love some twinnies! That's the dream. 

Jess. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...